Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday, on the Island

AuthorIsland that is, where the promo goddess is working her magic to get you babies here where you can win FABULOUS prizes!!

Cause today is the kick-off of some month long goodness and goody getting for those in the know!! There are three prizes up for offer...and they all relate to my sweet and hot new novel, The Soldier & the State Trooper : one an ebook, one a signed copy of the print version, and one....(this one is my fave) the right to co-create a character for Robert & Christie's next adventure!

Woot!

So here's the rules my lovelies:

Today's contests is easy-peasy.
Just go to www.CyberLaunchParty.blogspot.​com and leave a comment. That's all. No fuss, no muss. At the end of the day we'll randomly draw  a name from those entered and send your ebook winging on it's way to you.

The week-long contest is for a signed copy of the print version of the book.
Still pretty easy, my lovelies. Just find the "Wishes of the Heart" blog post and respond to it (preferably in that blog's comment slot, so I don't get confused). At the end of the week we'll use random.org or some such to draw a name from all those who've entered, and then you'll have to look on the website for your  name to appear as a winner, and send me an email with your contact info so I can send you a signed copy of the book.

The month long contest (again, my personal fave!) is for the right to co-create a character for Robert & Christie's next adventure/life episode! 

How cool is that?

You can earn a point for every day that you comment on the blog posts, a point for reviewing the book on Goodreads, five points for reviewing it on Amazon, a point for liking it on Amazon, and a point a day for responding to that day's post on my FB page (that will be specific to the contest) by emailing me the answer. Also, whomever can find the post either on FB or on TalesFromTheWritingCave where I explain what a Dragon Soldier is and tell me after reading it what Christie and I have in common in relation to that post can earn 25bonus points. At the end of the month, the person with the highest number of points can co-create a character with me to be written into the next Robert & Christie story. It can be someone you create, just a name, or even yourself. If there's a tie for points, we'll have a random.org drawing of those with the same high # of points! 

How's that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?