Monday, August 8, 2011

Manic Monday

Still Manic.

Does it ever change?

I sure hope not. I like to stay busy.

Today I'm reminding everyone that the contests are still running, trying to separate my personal FB page from my Author/Writer FanPage, writing letters, setting up ways to donate to charity, writing emails...on and on it goes.
And I have to squeeze in time to write and edit, lol.

Did I mention how much I love this job?

So here's the deal for the day.
Leave me an post in the comments section of THIS post. Earn points towards the month-long contest. Or go to the wishes of the heart blog and respond in the comment section for that post to enter for a chance at the signed print version of The Soldier & the State Trooper. Good times, right?

Yeah, yeah. I know. Easy-Peasy.

I do aim to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?