Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday's Tasks

Today is an exciting day.

I'm sending Elisa Rolle something I owe her...and it's always a good feeling to get work out of the way and into the hands of those who can take it to the next step, yeah?

You can find all things Elisa right here. Just click on the words, "All things Elisa". Got it? Cool.

Also, am endeavoring to make progress in the great box war.

Er, that would be the one where the moving boxes seem to be multiplying, and my living room/dining room area seems to be shrinking. Hmmpf. I'll get them today though.

Oh, and I get to mail out the print copy of The Soldier & the State Trooper won by Sxswann right here at the Cave. That, for me, is all kinds of cool. :)

I'll pop back in later and let y'all know how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?