Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Again

Hello, everyone. Well, here we are, Monday again. Today (for those of us in the US) is a holiday, so not quite as manic as some of my Mondays are. As always, a lot of things on the agenda, but good stuff.

Family time, and if the universe smiles on me, finishing the unpacking.

However, due to some unforeseen circumstances cropping up in my personal life, I'm not going to be able to keep up with writing the weekly Silver Flashes.

Don't worry, I will keep  up with Ryan, Joshua, and Simeon's story, though it may go bi-weekly, depending on how my schedule falls out after this week. I'll simply go back to posting those bits of flash fiction on Fridays, under my Fabulous Friday umbrella.

Also, if you managed to get around to visit the other Flashers last week, and especially if you didn't, please be sure to pop in on them this week, and keep checking them out each Wednesday as they going about creating amazing stories for you. I'll try to remember to post their links once I see them posted. If I forget, feel free to leave me a comment on that day's blog asking for the links. I'd hate for any of you to miss out on the Silver Flash fun just because I can't keep up with it right now.

Oh, just had a moment of semi-lucidity. If I should forget to post the links, you should always be able to find them on Ryssa Edwards site. It's a nifty way to spend a little time on any given Wednesday, and Ryssa's site is well worth visiting in it's own right.

Have a happy Labor Day!

Cherie Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?