Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Sunday After...

Last week I was felled by a beast of a headache.

Meh.

Haven't had a migraine like that in nearly fifteen years. I know, I must have been a child, right?

*waggles eyebrows*

I spent Sunday through Friday in bed.

Yes, sadly alone.

I wrote nothing, because the screen of my trusty laptop was stabbing me with white-hot shards of pain every time I did something on it.

So, basically, it sucked. Big Time.

Today, however, does not suck. Not even a little. The migraine has been gone for over twenty-four hours, I finished my pre-edits for the Christmas Story I'm publishing with Silver Publishing, and ...yah, life is good again. Non-headachy even.

Ohh.

Plus?

The kidlet had a birthday yesterday, and my sister racked up an Epic Auntie Win by sending flowers. Every little girl should get flowers delivered at least once.

Sadly, I've nothing prepped for the Sweet Sunday Excerpt...so, perhaps I put up another snippet of The Soldier & the State Trooper...hmmm.

Nah. I'm gonna go unpack some more. I swear the boxes are breeding. LOL.

You guys have a fabulous Sunday, and I'll get back to the regularly scheduled program first thing Monday.

Ta, luvs.

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?