Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday is a Splendorous Thing

No mania today, just some happy time news for the week...

Today marks the first day of my Italian Cinema class... 

Tomorrow Tian is up to bat... and he's interviewing Adrien from my Rescue Twinks series...

Wednesday's Work in Progress is all about my Next Big Thing...

Thursday marks the return of the Thursday Think Tank, and we'll be chatting all about... hmm, now that would be telling. You'll just have to keep your eyes peeled to find out, my beautiful babies!

Friday is a Flash day, with another snippet from Fire and Ice (I do love my Demon/Elemental/Angel Triad)...

Saturday I host a stop on the lovely and talented Ms. Janiera Eldridge's Dark Expectations Tour...

Sunday? Snogging of course, with the wench who started it all, the ever tricky Vicky (Victoria) Blisse!!

Later, gators. Hope your day is full of joy and wonder.

~~Cherie Noel


1 comment:

  1. thanks for hosting the hop. What hunky men on the covers, where to do you find all this cheesecake.
    yummy
    vera28546 at yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

What's your take?