Monday, January 16, 2012

Manic Monday: Getting back in the Saddle

Today I'm back in the saddle, as it were, attempting to be SuperCherie as I flit about in mah snazzy, glittering cape. Oh, in case you didn't get the memo, fabu author and swanky Mom-about-town Cherie has an alter-ego.

Awesome Sauce, the caped and capricious smexinger--writing wrongs, writing smexy men, leaping tall cocks in a single bound and then--

*waggles eyebrows*

--thowing myself bodily on the explosive rocket launchers of lurve to keep the world safe for sexy soldiers, quirky artist, fucked out Fae and every other hot piece of manflesh I can dream up.

*wiping sweat from brow, yet somehow seeming only more devastatingly sexy*

Right, then, it's back to the cave with me, a-writing I shall go. I've 50,000 to write by Friday. No, really. Plus I need to knock out a few chapters of Wooing Elijah. Er, and find the kitchen. I know we have one somewhere. The boys from my latest WIP, a sexily conservative Fae and a charming and endearingly slutty Human are mixing it up day and night and keeping me completely discombobulated.

*shakes head*

As Vicktor Alexander would say, It don't make no sense. None at all.
And on that note, I'll leave you almost as mystified as I am about just what the hell I'm doing.
Really, I don't know if I'm coming or going.

Er, strike that.

I always know when I'm coming. I hope you do too. Geez, minds outta the gutter. I mean you know when you are coming. Or, er, going. LOL.
Later, babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?