Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolute in 2012

I'm not one for making New Years resolutions most of the time.

I like to fly by the seat of my pants most of the time. But this year things are a little different. I am a big sister. I have a new home. I'm an author...and I love all those things. I want more of the good stuff, so I'm putting some thought and some elbow grease into getting it.

My resolutions?

1)Write two books a month.
2)Publish Two books a month.
3)Keep my liebling home where she belongs and keep her healthy.
4) Keep my baby brother safe, and well, and kick anyone's ass who fucks with him.
5) Kick their asses hard enough that their grandkids still feel it. Um and that goes the same for folks who fuck with my liebling (aka, the kidlet)
6)tell the people I love that I love them as often as possible.
7) Get Daniel here.
8) Buy a house
9) Remember to thank everyone who has been kind to me, and do it in ways meaningful to THEM.
10) Lick a stripper. Again.
11) Fall in love. Again.
12) Live life as it was intended, loud and proud. And have a helluva lot of fun!

5 comments:

  1. I've had more trouble with New Year's Resolutions than they're worth, so for the last couple of years, I've been just trying to remind myself things like "This, too, shall pass." and "Try it, maybe it'll work!"

    Both of which are going to be extra-important in 2012 as we're facing deployment #3 -- this time to Afghanistan. I know we can get through Iraq, but I'm not so sure about Afghanistan.

    So, let's add a third to that list -- "Really, please...don't forget to freaking *BREATHE*!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lick a stripper... again? Care to explain this one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a naughty, naughty girl, our Cherie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list Big Sis! And I love the part about licking a stripper....*sigh* I do believe that my days of licking strippers are over.

    But I have every belief that you will accomplish every single item on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Vicktor, I believe, I believe, I believe... you know.

    ReplyDelete

What's your take?