Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday On the Other Side of the Pond

Pssst.

Hey, Psssst.

I've got some more Daniel A. Kaine to toss your way, luvs, but sadly not today.

Sigh.

He's Brilliant, Brittish, and Built...heh. Total Triple Threat.

And just as soon as I can convince him to pop by, you'll get to revel in his presence for a full 24hrs.

Alas, that day is not today. Today, we will drink and make merry like the other Friday Fools...

So slip into something sexy (like Daniel's smart and sexy book, Dawn of Darkness) and get ready for a rip-roaring good time tomorrow with the infamous Vicktor Alexander, author of Unthinkable.

******************************

Oh, and don't forget to get ready for the new year, babies. Get your ducks in order, clean your cupboards, make plans to see your loved ones early in the new year and often after. And tell someone you love them. Plus, leave me a comment between now and midnight on the 31st to be entered in my year-end Sooper Sekrit drawing for a book of your choice from my backlist or a copy of my upcoming Silver Publishing release, Tian's Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?