Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday's take on Friday's Ouch: Turning it up to Eleven

Hey guys.

The ouch yesterday was my back, and it's rapidly getting bad today as well.

I can't sit for long enough to get the installment done...I'll try, when I get home from the AWAY cave to fix up the HOME cave so I can stand and write. If that works out, I should have something for you asap. If not, it may be a few days.

:(

So sorry.

Stinking discs won't stay where they should.

Eh, either way, I'll figure out something by tonight.

Josh, Ryan, and Simeon are impatient to spend some time with you.

By the way...who got the Spinal Tap reference?

1 comment:

  1. Since I am running around a very small scale stonehenge, it must be me that got the reference. *lol*

    I hope the back gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete

What's your take?