Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Work In Progress Wednesday

Today finds me eyeball deep in a new short. This one is inspired by Heather S., one of my peeps from over at Goodreads M/M Romance group http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/20149.M_M_Romance . You can find her photo pick and story prompt here http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/554004-dear-author-heather-s-grabbed-by-cherie-noel though be warned...it's definitely NSFW and you may singe your eyeballs. Plus, you may have to be a group member to view that second link. If so, I strongly encourage you to join. We're a pretty friendly bunch over there, and always willing to meet and greet a new friend.

Right, so it's WIP Wednesday...but what I'm working on right now I promised not to post anywhere until after it goes up on the Goodreads site. :)

So, I'll give you a little snippet of something else, and a rough look at all the wips I have simmering.

On The Back Burner: this is a mostly complete list. I'm working with the lovely and talented TaylorV.Donovan to create actual counters for these guys.

Of Course, there's the short I'm working on. It's called Kiss and Tell...and that's all I'm telling about it till after it comes out over on Goodreads.


The Soldier & the State Trooper Contracted with MLR press-currently in edits
Common Grounds 1: Friends of Dorothy WIP-2,750 words
Common Grounds 2: Open Hand Way WIP-561 words
Common Grounds Seasonal Short: Halloween by the Bay WIP-1,494 words
Common Grounds Seasonal Short: Gung Hay Fa Choy TITLE ONLY-plot bunnies hatching

The Akanti:Luez WIP-16,500 words
The Akanti:Tian  DONE/SUBMITTED
The Akanti:Runan WIP-14,266 words
The Akanti:Aodhán WIP-plot bunnies hatching

Mother Earth Chronicles


Myths and Magic: Stories of OtherWorld
Myths &Magic 0: Jayne’s Day Off WIP -1,091 words
Myths & Magic 1: The Aye’s Have It WIP-100 words
Myths & Magic 2: Calling Odin TITLE ONLY- plot bunnies hatching
Myths & Magic 3: Northern Lights TITLE ONLY-plot bunnies hatching
Myths & Magic 4: Impossible You TITLE ONLY-plot bunnies hatching
Myths & Magic 5: The Tale of Reasel Nye TITLE/OPENING QUOTE-plot bunnines abound!
Myths & Magic 6: Hercules’ Hair Salon TITLE ONLY –plot bunnies hatching
Myths & Magic 7: Seventh Sun TITLE ONLY-plot bunnies hatching


Chasing the Sun- A tale of the Akanti Origins

Voices from the Spirit World WIP-111 words

Unedited Snippet: Be warned...this is a very short snippet...it's about some boys you'll meet in The Soldier & the State Trooper...in their very own story. I think it's just enough to whet your appetite. LOL.
                                                                            
                                                                              *****
Ryan saw the white knuckles and heard the shaking voice. He was out of his chair and at Little Hawk’s side in a flash. He got there just as the smaller man’s knees buckled.
“I thought I told you to stay in bed?”
Nikolina made a choking noise behind him. Little Hawk looked up at him with laughter dancing in his eyes. He cocked an eyebrow at Ryan. His voice was decidedly wispy sounding.
“I may not be able to stand on my own two feet right now, but last time I checked I was a full grown man.”
Ryan growled. He slid his hands down from their grasp at waist level to grip Little Hawk’s firm ass. He lifted the smaller man hard against his aching erection.
“I don’t think you’re a child. I think you’re a man I want better as soon as possible so I can fuck your sweet ass into a screaming orgasm.

                                                        ******

Happy Wednesday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, can't wait for your story!! Thanks for taking it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Heather. I hope to make it one you'll gladly place on your "keeper" shelf.

    ReplyDelete

What's your take?