Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Madness

Life is good.

I got so caught up in Mother's Day doings yesterday that I forgot to post a Sweet Sunday Excerpt. Meep.

Well, I guess I can forgive myself for that...I had a lovely visit with my daughter...er...conditionally that is.

Don't ask.

No.

Really don't ask.

At any rate, The Day passed, there was more that was sweet to it than bitter, and here we are, mid-afternoon into the mayhem of Monday.

I walked six miles this morning.

And I smell like it.

So, I'm gonna stretch, shower, and then get down to some serious editing/revising/writing. I promised myself that I'd get this revision done by this Friday...I'm not sure if that's realistic or not, but I'm gonna give it my best shot.

I love being a writer.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?