Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday...a tease and a triumph


Well, hell, if that's not inspirational, I don't know what is. And you see the little white ball at the base of the photo? Yeah, there's a reason this pic inspired one of the novels in my upcoming French Quarter Quartet. Book number three will be based on this pic and all the twisty, smexy places that it took me. 

Heh. 

Stay tuned babies. More will be forthcoming regarding: The Ghost Who Shagged Me.

*giggle*
*giggle*

****************************************
So there's your teaser. And now, for the triumph...
****************************************

I've entered NaNoWriMo...and I'll be finishing at least the first novel of the French Quarter Quartet by the end of the month...though, nut that I am, I'm of course aiming for all four...O.O 

Yeah, yeah, koo-koo for Coco Puffs and all that, LOL. 

Gotta run babies. Words to write, furniture to move, coffee to drink. 
Smooches, and babies? 
Do something EXTARORDINARY  today. 
Live and Love loud and proud, dance for joy, cause babies, the night is coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?