Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Mayhem and Foolishness: On the Road to GayRomLit 2015

Eight days and a wake-up. That  is all the time I have before I'll be hanging out with my tribe at GayRomLit 2015-San Diego. Wooooooooooooo! I 'm so very excited. And terrified. Because, reasons. Serious reasons. What?
You want an explanation?
Um...okay. See, I have a ton of things to accomplish between now and then, and the attention span of a gnat. No, really. A freaking gnat. And we're not talking the most focused gnat of the group. Heh.

So, while I'm thrilled that I'll be able to see Carol Lynne, Ethan Day, Jp Bowie, Reese Dante, Teresa Emil, and the rest of the crew at GRL, I'm quaking in my support hose over the idea that I might drop the ball and not pull off all the cool things I have planned for this trip.

Eh, I guess that happens to us all on some level, hmm?

Okay. So, there are things I want to do. I can do this, right? I just need to get organized. More organized. Um, sure. I can do that. Make a list, check it twice, and plan to be both naughty and nice to the characters of my stories releasing that week, as well as all my fellow GRL attendees.
I'll have some giveaways--both during my super-awesome panel with Daniel Kaine and Erica Pike:


Woo-hoo, this is going to be AWESOME-SAUCE.

*que the soundtrack*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?