Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nano Day 14: Beginning in the Middle

Today I begin working on my Nano story. Oh, don't get me wrong, I started right at the beginning of the month... and then I got side tracked by another, earlier deadline which I have just finished up writing the piece for.

So, in reality, Nano is starting for me today. I'd best get hopping. I haven't even anything exciting to share with you as far as works in progress, as I've decided to suspend my normal blog story for the month of November.

I'll be starting back up with the Wednesday Work in Progress and the other regularly scheduled events on December 1st, but for now I'm just scrambling to get caught up and back in the running to complete my Nano story on time.

Later, babies. And if its any consolation, the story I just finished is 30k of warrior vamps and pretty Cuban boys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?