Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Delay: Redux

I swear, a Wonder Woman's work is never done...



I've made promises this week, and I've got deadlines staring me in the face... so here's what I'm gonna do for you all. I hereby declare tomorrow DP day... *oh, not that kinda DP you slutbunnies* ... Double Prize Day! Leave a comment for each part of the post, and I'll enter you in the drawing to win free books for a year from Rooster and Pig publishing twice... plus you get two ah-mah-zing posts by yours truly. *grin*

First off, I'll put up the regularly scheduled Sunday Snog, but with a Hopping against Homo/Trans*phobia shimmy and a twist, making it a 2k sneaky peaky into the world of the Common Grounds Cafe... and what the boys and girls who hang out there do when faced with Homo/Trans*phobia from both within and without their community.

Secondly I'll put up another Trans*family Tale... realio, trulio.  See you all tomorrow.

For now, I'm off to honor some promises, and walk the walk I've been talking. Ciao for now, babies. Enjoy the hell out of your day, and I'll catch you on the flip side.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?