Friday, August 7, 2015

Fabulous Friday: 7 August 2015

It's Friday!

All by itself, that's reason enough to feel fabulous...and although I call Fridays, "Fabulous Friday", I really feel that way about every day of the week. 

It's easy to love every day when you're always doing something you love. Also key for me in loving every day is the simple act of getting up and remind myself, every single day, of the many wonderful things there are to see, be, do, and share--with friends, with family, with everyone who is in my life. 

So, here's to Fabulous Friday, my beautiful babies. 
Muah!

Fabulous Thing #1 
Here's a picture of the Galapagos, Ecuador. My kidlet is freshly home from there, and still chock full of wondrous tales about the island, the people, and how very much she learned on her trip with Sustainable Summer. 

Fabulous Thing #2
My sweet kidlet is out and about with her dear Step-Meredith today...which makes for a supremely chill atmosphere in my beloved writing cave. No looming mama duty. Loads of coffee. Good times, good times. 

...and on that note, I'll leave you to find your own bit of fabulosity for the day. I've got a manuscript calling my name. 

Ciao for Now
~Cherie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take?